Order & Delivery

Order & Delivery

Placing an order

Placing an order at Kraftmeister is simple and safe.

We deliver directly to individuals and companies throughout all countries in Europe, except the following countries: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belgium and the United Kingdom. When you want to order from one of these countries, please place an order at one of our official Kraftmeister dealers.

 

Shopping cart

Here you can see which products are in your online shopping cart. If you want to complete the order at a later time, the selected products will remain in your shopping cart. You can remove products form your shopping cart at any time.

Reverse-transfer VAT:
Companies in Europe can order products from us without paying VAT. You can do this by entering your VAT number during the ordering process.

Delivery of your order:

We co-operate with various partners in order to deliver our products to you in the best and fastest way possible. We standardly deliver at your front door.

We deliver throughout Europe, with the exception of the islands, please contact our customer service for more information about the possibilities. Extra costs will be charged for these shipments (depending on the package or pallet). All products are standardly being shipped by us. If you would prefer to pick up the product yourself, please send an email to info@krastmeister.com. Of course no extra costs will be charged in this case. Having your order delivered at the time of day of your preference is unfortunately not possible with regard to our shipments.

Concerning delivery times: We are always dependent on our partners DPD and Mainfreight with regard to deliveries. In 99% of all cases, our partners deliver at the agreed time. The other 1% will be delivered at a later time. If you have any questions about the delivery of your order, please contact our customer service.

DPD

DPD parcel service will deliver the product to your home (shipment to a P.O. box number is not possible). You will receive an email when the package has been shipped from our online shop, including a link with details about your package.

Mainfreight

 

Mainfreight delivers our palletised goods throughout Europe. They will contact you to make an appointment for delivery.

 

Delivery times

The delivery times differ per product. The delivery time is specified for each product. We deliver from Monday to Friday. The delivery time in Europe is 5 to 10 days on average.

Damage claims

You can claim damages up until 7 days after reception. You ought to check the order upon reception; do not assemble anything in case of damage. If you would like to claim damages from us, please take a clear digital photograph of the damage and send it to us by email to info@kraftmeister.com stating your order number, name, and telephone number. Our customer service will contact you as soon as possible.

 

Please note! Did you receive a product with transport damage? Please make sure not to assemble the product and to first contact our customer service. When the product has been assembled, you can no longer claim damages.

 

What to do in case of visible transport damage upon delivery?

In case your order is visibly damaged upon delivery and the box / your order has been delivered to you in a damaged state, you ought to immediately take a picture of the damage and sign “under reservation” (and not “for approval) upon reception of the order. Please email a clear photograph of the damage to info@kraftmeister.com stating your order number, name, and telephone number. Our customer service will contact you as soon as possible.

 

Shipping costs:

 

The shipping costs differ per country and per product. See the overview of the shipping costs per country below:

Parcel

 

Pallet

France

€ 25,00

€ 150,00

Luxembourg

€ 25,00

€ 125,00

Italy

€ 25,00

€ 200,00

Spain

€ 25,00

€ 200,00

Portugal

€ 25,00

€ 200,00

Sweden

€ 25,00

€ 150,00

Finland

€ 25,00

€ 150,00

Denmark

€ 25,00

€ 150,00

Czech Republic

€ 25,00

€ 200,00

Slovenia

€ 25,00

€ 200,00

Poland

€ 25,00

€ 200,00

Hungary

€ 25,00

€ 200,00

Ireland

€ 25,00

€ 250,00

Norway

€ 25,00

€ 250,00

 

Holidays

We are closed on national holidays. When you place an order on a national holiday, the package or pallet will be shipped the following workday.